The Best Advice

 The best advice my mother has given me was “Stop trying to grow up so fast”. I have always been into all things girly and cute. From clothing, to makeup, to hair, I’ve had an interest in it since I could remember. There came a time where I got to the age of finding who I am. I was starting to experiment with different styles of clothing, and soon after, I was finally allowed to wear makeup. It was a dream come true that I was able to try new things and find my sense of who I am, until I started to go a little overboard. I was wearing small shirts, or crop tops more, always taking pictures of myself, and overall just too excited to be maturing in a way. My mother saw this one day and said that I should stop trying to look more older and mature than I am. She told me that I had my whole life ahead of me to do whatever I please later, and I realized she was right. I began dressing more appropriately for my age, and I feel more responsible for my actions now because I’ve realized that the way I dress is very important for first impressions of myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Blog 10

Daily Blog 19